Starbucks Green Tea Latte with espresso


Special thanks to again and again and again my most favorite coffee shop, Starbucks for making this post happening. Always got free complimentaries from Starbucks since I'm such a loyal client v(-.-)v.

So now I'm going to give my review of the new product/creation which is recently campaigned by them on their newest advertorial, you can see it at Starbucks stores everywhere. Well personally, I think this is not literally a new creation because Starbucks Green Tea Latte has always been a part of their menu for a long time, we could think of adding a shot of espresso to the latte but maybe some of us didn't have enough courage to do it because we didn't want to ruin the awesome original taste of the GTL (haha).

Still served with the well-designed red cup, somehow I think good design can add something special to your drinking experience.


Close up to the drink, just look at those pretty little bubbles. From the moment you open the plastic cap, you can smell a generous amount of coffee scent, well thanks to the espresso.



Taste?
I honestly love it, even though some of you might think that a green tea mixed with espresso doesn't work? well ok, let me explain it here. First things first, I love and worship coffee, I even love this more than the original GTL, I just think it adds something special and a surprise center with this creation. We didn't stuck on the plain GTL, it's great already but with espresso, I think it's even better!

After I mix it, I suddenly think that it somehow tastes almost hojicha like (roasted tea and seaweed).

And if you are not a fan of coffee, don't worry, this drink doesn't end up tasting heavy for me, it's OK and still enjoyable :).

Have you guys tasted this too? Please mind sharing your experience in the comment box. I'd love to hear it <3.

photos and editing by me.

1 komentar:

  1. Saya jujur suka, walaupun sesetengah daripada anda mungkin berfikir bahawa teh hijau bercampur dengan espresso tidak berfungsi?situs prediksi bola baiklah, beritahu saya di sini. Perkara pertama dahulu,

    BalasHapus