FISH N CO Pantai Indah Kapuk (PIK): Valentine's Dinner

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
How was your Valentine with your loved ones? Well, technically I'm single, but I'm just..very happy! I went dinner with my bestfriends at Pantai Indah Kapuk. The original plan is that we're going to have ramen as dinner, but as we went to two ramen houses, all sold out. It was crazy and it was such a heavy traffic jam at PIK. Never experienced PIK like that before.

So we decided to try the most beautiful Fish N Co yet, the one at Pantai Indah Kapuk. I love the decoration of the restaurant, technically it's not very big, but the interior is designed to be minimalist...gorgeous.

I took some shots of their beautiful interior and exterior and these are for you my lovely readers :).















We had great meals for the dinner. We are blessed.
I don't think any of this picture of food below needs introduction. They're just famous.

The best Fish and Chips in Town
So far indeed is the best!
IDR 79.000

Fries fries fries!
IDR 25.000

Red Fish Fillet with Peri-peri sauce.
IDR 85.000
This one is a little unique because I've never tried this before and turns out it's quite good, but if you are not a big fan of fish and strong taste and smell, I don't recommend you this.


It was a great night, great dinner and absolutely..great friends!

FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM

3 komentar:

  1. This place is so pretty! Plus your semi lomo retouched photos, makes it look inviting. But if I came here, I'd come just for the atmosphere...

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thanks for your compliment on the photos, Ellyna :). Why is that? won't you re-trying & re-trying their gorgeous fish and chips? :).

      Hapus
  2. Jadi kami memutuskan untuk mencuba Fish N Co yang paling indah lagi, yang di Pantai Indah Kapuk. Saya suka hiasan restoran, secara teknikal ia tidak terlalu besar, tetapi pedalaman direka untuk menjadi minimalis situs prediksi bola cantik.

    BalasHapus