SEOUL ON FILM: SEOUL TRIP DIARY IN FILM SCANS!

Here are some of the shots I took in Korea from my latest trip using a film camera. Lately I have been obsessed with shooting with film cameras, there’s just something so real about it, but I will talk more about it on another post. This entry is a photo gallery.

Took all the photos with Ricoh KR-5 Super and Kodak Colorplus 200

No further editing on the pictures! I hope you enjoy the pictures, this is my very first roll and I do learn from the shots! I think I did pretty good as an amateur haha!




















FIND ME HERE
FACEBOOK || TWITTER || INSTAGRAM || GOOGLE+

1 komentar:


  1. Segera daftarkan diri anda dan bermainlah di Agen Poker, Domino, Ceme dan Blackjack Nomor Satu di Indonesia SALAMPOKER(COM)
    Jadilah jutawan hanya dengan modal 10.000 rupiah sekarang juga !

    BalasHapus